11.25.2008

Watch out UK, I'm 100% really and fully official now!

Well today was a pretty important day for me. After traveling by train through the wonderfully disguisting urban sprawl of London, I visited the UK Border Agency in Croydon to receive my further leave to remain. This is a fancy way of giving me further permission to stay in the UK. After waiting in line outside, then another line inside, then sitting in a chair for another hour, the agent looked through my application and documents and granted me permission to stay. I now have this fancy sticker (that's actually in color) in the back of my passport! My terrorist-style picture is due to the fact that I had to get the picture taken a couple weeks ago during my beard phase. I'm cleared to stay in the UK until 2nd July, 2010. So plenty of time for all of you to come visit me. Sweet.