11.16.2008

A New Look!

Welcome! I obviously spent some time changing my blog up a bit so I hope you like the new look. The picture behind the title is one that I took in Switzerland. I also have one pic from all of the main places I have traveled on the right side of the page. You are probably also noticing the fact that I have a really corny looking picture situated to the left. I have been "dared" to grow a mustache during the month of November. This is a trend the Australians started called Movember. The overall goal is to grow a mustache and raise money for prostate cancer. The picture here shows my progress so far...basically I just decided not to shave for the first half of the month. However, today I did shaved and sculped the mustache (and handlebars) themselves. You'll have to wait for a pic of that though!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

At Furman they call it "No Shave November."

Karen Bergey said...

I like the look!

Anonymous said...

I like it. You're bringing back the Miami Vice look.

Unknown said...

LOL I like it!!

Brian Bergey said...

I am often known as a trend setter. Pretty soon we shall see Brad Pitt in similar style...