6.04.2008

Farewell

So I had this thought during the last couple of days that I need to write a post thanking all of my sweet friends for everything you've put up with and done for me during the last week. But now I have lots of other things to write about so I'll just get it over with. THANKS!!

Seriously though, thanks for the day at a-basin getting a few last turns in. Thanks for the dinners and the drinks and the parties. A special thanks to my roommates for putting up with me and all my crap. I know it was a mess (and probably still is!). And thanks to Liz for putting up with my venting and crankiness and eating my cooking & getting nachos. hahaha

I know there are lots of pics out there of the good times had, so as I get them I can post them here.

2 comments:

Javy said...

It's been fun, and well worth it!!! Have a blast in London, find some ketchup and peanut butter, and drink piss warm beer! Oh, by the way, thanks for hanging out with us on Tuesday at Tina's going away party. It was great to see you... :-) I'm sure you'll see pics later.

the Curious Nutritionist said...

enough about Boulder and CO. Geez, what's London like already?