7.09.2008

Tidbits from my day

Two posts in two days. I know, shocking! I just had a couple things I felt like sharing with people but no one else is in the office this morning so I figured I would write to all of you.

First, last night my French flatmate (Saundrine) and I realized that we share the same birthday. The EXACT same birthday, including year. How crazy! Needless to say, we'll be celebrating next Thursday (the 17th by the way). If you would like my mailing address to shower me with extravagant gifts and money, just let me know!

Also, I got this email from a customer I've been working with: "By the way, I like your voice! very attractive. :-)"

Yep, that's right.

3 comments:

BriBriBell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I have heard you answer the phone at your job. A bit gay if I might say. And I need your address, but I may not send you anything because postage to London is 93 cents...

Unknown said...

I didn't forget your birthday, I made something for you, but was worried it would melt by the time it reached you.

Introducing... Hob Nobs Ice Cream. Will be featured in my baking blog tomorrow (Monday the 14th). Hehe.

But seriously, I really did make it with you in mind, you being in London and around Hob Nobs and all.